A Testimony about His Faithfulness.

by - 03:15



As I sit here, contemplating how to put all of this into words, it still seems so unreal.  God continues to amaze me with his faithfulness. He doesn't just provide for our needs, He goes over and above what is necessary by providing abundantly, and extravagantly blessing us.

My husband and I are currently in an unexpected season. I have been learning so much about having faith and trusting God implicitly.

On Tuesday, God came through for us in not one, but TWO beautiful ways.

The first one was subtle. It only dawned on me later in the day how God had planned every detail perfectly. My husband often has to travel away from home for work. As much as I miss him when this happens, God's hand was at work.
We heard on Monday morning that there was talk of him working away for a while. On Tuesday the details were confirmed. He would be away for 10 working days and get paid a daily wage for being there, on top of his normal salary.
Once hubby told me the details, I accepted it and realised that it would help us out financially.
Later, when I worked out the total amount of his added pay, the final amount equated to the EXACT amount of my previous salary. I realised this while talking to my mom and almost wanted to laugh in amazement and joy, as this was no coincidence. Our God is detail oriented. He is precise. He cares about the little things, and He showed us this in the way He provided for ALL of our expenses for the month ahead.

On top of this, my husband had stopped at the church on the way home to meet a friend. He came home, us both giddy with excitement from our earlier realisation, and presented me with a letter. We opened the letter and enclosed inside was an exorbitant amount of money, which a very, very special person had blessed us with.

We sat down on our couch and prayed. God exceeded and went above and beyond our expectations. We were so humbled and honored and blessed & resolved to be good stewards of the gifts we have been given.

The previous Sunday night at church, God had also impressed on my heart, two people that He wants me to trust for, to be at our church's annual men's conference. He told me quite clearly that I need to buy two conference tickets and to pray and fast and trust for their salvation.

Now he has provided the resources for us to buy those tickets on top of sorting us out as well!

How beautiful and wondrous! I wish I had more words that I could use to describe the incredible miracle He did for us.

I hope this example of God's provision encourages you. This is also not just about financial provision, but about answers to prayers. Prayers for loved ones and prayers for change and revelation. He hears you. Keep trusting and resting in Jehovah-Jireh, our Provider.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my GOSH!!!!! My sweet friend this is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Im so excited about what God is doing in you!!!! Cant wait for regular updates!!!

    ReplyDelete