Scripture: Memory Verse 3

by - 06:49

As today is the first of the month, it means it is time to post my next scripture memory verse! (Every 1st and 15th of the month according to the challenge!)
I read my Bible this morning, but it was only later this afternoon, when I was reading this blog, that I decided on my third memory verse. This verse moved and spoke to my heart so beautifully. Alyssa's writing is so gentle and beautiful and I saw God's heart and promise to me in reading her blog today.
She explains it best, so have a read here.

Here is the verse:
"For the Lord God is a sun and a shield: the Lord bestows favour and honour. No good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."  - Psalm 84 v 11 (NIV)

(Will be working on the poster, I promise!)
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments