HOME

by - 00:45

As some of you may know, hubby and I have been staying in Bloemfontein for the past 5 weeks now.
It was out 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday the 4th of February! We did a bit of research about what the traditional gifts were and for year one it is simply, paper.

My thoughtful husband bought me an amazing sketch book (I love how he constantly encourages me!) with the most beautiful letter written inside and I made him this little drawing/poster. 
(Hoping to do lots more of these...)



It seems applicable for this time in our lives, especially now, us being away from friends and family and our home church.

I saw this little cushion at the shops yesterday and had to buy it! 


Now it is on the bed in our guest house and re-enforces the words on the poster. Wherever we are together, is Home. :)

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is just so lovely Candy! You are a truly gifted artist and your creativity continues to flourish and grow. I look forward to popping into your blog often. It will always inspire me. Love that you are a part of our family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! Finally the poster I've been wanting!!! I'd like to order a poster from you please if you could send me pricing info. EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Candice. I love you positive attitude!Can't believe it is your first anniversary already! Amazing how gifts come to us - the pillow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete